This website is operated by Kan Innovations PRIVATE LIMITED. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Kan Innovations PRIVATE LIMITED. MACFOS PRIVATE LIMITED offers this website, including all information, products and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
1) By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
2) Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
3) Any new features or products which are added to the current website shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 1 GENERAL CONDITIONS
1)We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
3)You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the product, use of the Service, or access to the product or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
4)The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 2 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
5) This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 3 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
6) We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the product (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
7) We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the products.
SECTION 4 – PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)
8) We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the website. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
9) We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
10) We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors will be corrected.
SECTION 5 – USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
11) If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
12) We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
13) You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 6 – PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 7 – ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
15) Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
16) We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 8 – PROHIBITED USES
17) In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 9 – INDEMNIFICATION
18) You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Kan Innovations PRIVATE LIMITED and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 10 – SEVERABILITY
19) In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 11– TERMINATION
20) The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
21) These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
22) If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 12 – ENTIRE AGREEMENT
23) The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
24) These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
25) Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 13 – GOVERNING LAW
26) These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Mumbai India.
SECTION 14 – CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
27) You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
28) We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 15 – CONTACT INFORMATION
29) Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com.